Alternative Handjob Alternative Handjob

?!?

I do not get how this was put in the mature category but okay.

wqsxs wqsxs

bleh

I love johny Cash but you sir or madam just made the most god aweful thing I have seen

beurt responds:

first it's sir. and second i could've done it way more awful..

The Jizzard of Oz The Jizzard of Oz

why

Why are all these people giving it low ratings this is a classic. You can watch stupid hentai and jerk off but im guessing this animation just over the lone for you.

Dead Parents Dead Parents

I love this flah

Another classic. I remember when it came out. I love how 12 year olds or homophobes are like omg thats gay. Its a joke people its meant to be funny. If you dont think its funny dont watch it. If it makes you uncomfortable you prolly have some weird doubts about your own sexuality.

Rebecca Rebecca

I love this animation so much

I remember when me and my best friend watched this when it first came out. We laughed hysterically. Now that he passed away I always find myself watching this whenever I'm thinking about him

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

sad movie

That was a very sad movie indeed. my girlfriend is still crying. I couldnt really cry as I think that The government set up 9/11. But anyways very good animation.

The Dark Knight Trailer The Dark Knight Trailer

OMG I laughed so hard.

Best thing I have seen on newgrounds in a very long time

Munchie Brothers -Olympic Munchie Brothers -Olympic

Nice animation

Nice animation but was not funny what so ever. I do give you 5 stars since the animation was very good. But work on the comedy it would be funny to small children but not many people on newgrounds.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

ROFL

Hilarious

Skittles N' Dickz Skittles N' Dickz

LOLZ

Great work to everyone who did this. I never laughed so hard in my life at a flash. The jokes may be simple(but funny) but it isnt the jokes themselves its all the old nintendo characters getting shit done to them that makes it freaking great